Type : Registered Design
- KAMALKUMAR JAYKRUSHNABHAI PATEL has invented a new design of an AUTONOMOUS LOAD MANAGING HANGING GOOD CARRIER MACHINE as set forth in the following specification:
- The claimed portion of the design of the AUTONOMOUS LOAD MANAGING HANGING GOOD CARRIER MACHINE consists of two rows to carry goods parallelly and it is provisioned to rotate the hook and carry it back to the initial point without any manual assistance once it is unloaded; in the wall mounted goods carrying machinery.
- The two parallel rows are so designed that its bottom row carries the goods and upper row only the hook back to the initial point, mutually balancing the load on the rope and in case of excessive heavy load, the clamps of the hooks are designed to detach itself without causing any harm to the machinery.
- The machine can autonomously function bi-directionally and can carry multiple loads parallelly.
- The assembly can be easily assembled and dissembled making it a portable machine.
AUTONOMOUS LOAD MANAGING HANGING GOOD CARRIER MACHINE
₹1,100,000.00 Regular Price